Sunday, May 4, 2008

More Random Photos!

Richard and Victoria at the Spurs game. She didn't make it on camera, but she sure looked cute in yet another cheer leading outfit! She clapped a cheered as she actually paid attention to the game. Her highlight was the Coyote. When he went away she would say, "it's okay he'll be back".
After the game Richard took off her outfit, all but her shoes, and I said it looked funny. It was quite late and she got giddy dancing around in only her shoes. She loves to make us laugh!
We had fun at the Komen's Race for the Cure event!

Reed sure is a cutie!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Rach,

These are so cute. So did you run that race too? Holy cow new Mommy!

carrie said...

Oh my gosh - your kids are so cute!

Reed is so handsome - what a little man! He is growing up fast.

Victoria is adorable...you can just feel her personality oozing through the pictures. I love the naked dance fest, she seems so fun.

Mugsy said...

Rach, Such a funny little personality Victoria has! I love the shoes and sock dance! What fun things you guys do. By the way i am so in love with your little Reed. Love ya, meg

From the Farm said...

Woohoo! And you even have comment sections. I'm so excited to spy on you. Aren't blogs the best for that? Let's keep in touch.

LizzyP said...

By the way, that last comment was from me--I was signed into my mom's account (since she's visiting) and I didn't know it. By the way, I'll do my absolute best to call you Rachel is you'll call me Liz.

carrie said...

Aunt Kathleen here using Carrie's info.

Cute Cute adorable children you have and so fun and so much personality.

Your blog gives me the same problem the Crane family blog does. UGH!!!!!!! I can't post and probably won't again. I DO NOT HAVE A PASSWORD OR USERNAME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME. Why do you Crane's make it so hard for us old folks not very computer literate????? Of course I can post on Emily's and Elizabeth's. I had to call Carrie and ask her what to do???

Maddock Family said...

Rachel, Your kiddos are darling!!! Are you in Texas now? I just saw the Spurs game and the Cowboys cheerleader. Let me know!!!
Love Kim Maddock