Monday, January 12, 2009

Rachel Turns 30! (Belated)






I just wanted to congratulate Rachel on turning the big "3 - 0" on December 22. Happy Birthday Rachel! As you all know, Rachel is such a wonderful person and has been such a great wife, friend and a phenomenal mother. Like most women, she wasn't too thrilled in leaving twenties and entering her thirties. How easily she overcame the transition! As much fun as we have had in her twenties, we are looking forward to many more decades of fun and adventure that are yet to come. We love you Rachel!

 - Richard

8 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I'm right behind you on turning 30, you'll have to let me know what it's like!

The Crane Family said...

Happy Birthday Rachel. I will join you in February when I turn 30! We love you guys!

The Hyding Place said...

Happy belated birthday, Rachel. Sorry we missed you on your visit to UT, but we have lived out-of-state before and it seems like our families always had all of our time planned for us when we were in town and it was exhausting to to to get together with everyone. I think Richard is better at updating the blog than you are. Way to go, Richard!

em said...

Happy Birthday sweet little sister! I had so much fun being able to be with you on it this year. I just have to say that it's been one of my greatest joys to have you following me in this crazy family. You've become such an amazing mother and I just can't think of anyone I try harder to be like.

xoxoxo

Erin said...

Hey Rachel! I've been behind in the blogging world lately, and I just saw Richard's post! Happy belated birthday! You're as beautiful as ever. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Mugsy said...

YEAH! Happy Birthday Rach! You look so beautiful! I miss you. I will be joining you soon in the 30's! love ya, Meg

Janet said...

Happy belated Birthday Rachel!

Brooke said...

Oh, I remember when I turned 30 and you guys came out to celebrate! Oh, how I miss my old friends. :)