Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria!


Well, one week removed from Reed's first birthday was Victoria's 3rd birthday on March 14. Our little girl is growing so fast. We had a wonderful magical princess party for Princess Victoria. A few friends from Richard's program and church came over to help us celebrate Victoria's special day. All the girls were so cute in their princess dresses. The two main highlights of the party were the pinata and the Belle birthday cake. Victoria was so proud and happy of her Belle cake that she didn't really want to eat it! We have been so blessed to have Victoria and Reed and are very excited to make them so happy during special days like these. Happy Birthday Victoia!








7 comments:

kathleen said...

What a beautiful little princess!!
The cake looks like a REAL doll. No wonder she didn't want to eat it. Did you make it Rachel?
Aunt Kathleen

Gina said...

Did you make the cake? It is GOR-GEOUS!
Happy B'day Victoria!

Rachel said...

I wish I could claim that I made the cake. I seem to luck out with friends that have amazing cake making abilities!! (AKA Gina and Colleen!!) I also can't claim that cheesy post!! Richard is such a nerd!!

em said...

I miss her so much! I can't believe she won't talk to me on the phone. I will try again but tell her she looked beautiful on her bday and that her aunt emily loves her!

Maren said...

I miss you VICTORIA! can you give her a big smooch from me? please?

Amanda P said...

Rachel & fam! You guys are all just so darling. I love the half smile of Victoria in front of her cake...so cute.

Brady and Brooke said...

She is so cute! I loved seeing you and your darling family! It seems like you are doing great. I hope your 30th bday was great too! Take care-

Love ya
Brooke