Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring!


Spring is here! Finally, after a long winter spring is here.  We have been hiking and playing outside as much as we can.  On this hike Victoria was hunting for beaver!  We saw a lot of dams but no beaver.  We still had lots of fun!
This picture just shows how busy Reed is.  We literally just brought this chair in and sat it down, turned around for one second, turned around again and Reed was rocking this chair like a maniac!  I have to keep an eye on him every second.
We brought Victoria's old car seat in to move her to a booster and Reed climbed in and made himself right at home.  It was so cute!
This is a picture of Victoria two minutes before the Easter egg hunt.  She was so excited.  This year she finally got it and went crazy running around picking up only yellow and pink eggs!  She wouldn't even touch the blue and green ones.
Reed is just getting so big! He just needs to start walking and I know we won't be able to catch him!  He is such a happy, rough and tumble boy!

3 comments:

Amanda P said...

Wow, those are some darn cute kids. They are growing up! We would love to see you guys soon. WE miss you.

em said...

I miss you guys so much! V and reed are growing up way too fast! I get sad wondering if reed remembers me. Do you show him pics and tell him I love him? I miss you sweet sister. Xoxo

Maren said...

oh rach, these pictures are so cute. Man, we wish we could come visit you guys this summer! Are you going to be staying in Conn? I miss you. I need to chat with you. Monday? If you ever happen to be in Tulsa and you need a place to stay... ya.. call us. hahaha