Monday, September 21, 2009

The Hotdog Song!

Well, I realize that it has been forever since I have posted anything and this video is fairly random and I still haven't put up any pictures of our wonderful summer in Ogden and our trip to Cancun, but this is the best I can do for today. I tried to get Victoria to sing this song for Grandma Donna over the phone but she wouldn't so I decided to record it. Enjoy! The hotdog song is right up there with Popcorn Popping in her book, so it must be good! Right?

I uploaded the wrong video, but this one is for Amanda!


Here is the hot dog song!


4 comments:

Gina said...

She is so big! And of course so cute. We need to make it up to Connecticut some time and see you guys!

Maren said...

oh victoria! I miss her so much! these are the cutest videos I've ever seen. I want to see you guys!

Amanda P said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love how you can see that she is just thinking SO hard with the hot dog song. And I LOVE that she still remembers the the bubble song. I agree with Maren that I definitely miss her and you guys!

Erin said...

Rachel, she's adorable! And you've got trouble ahead... Ty's in love with her! We just got done watching Victoria sing the Hotdog Song 5 times, and Ty keeps saying, "AGAIN!" ;)