Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our first snow storm.
My mission companion Liz with her son Joshua and Victoria at the Thanksgiving balloons in NYC the night before Thanksgiving. We had so much fun spending Thanksgiving together.

Victoria found these press on Princess nails at the Target dollar aisle and she couldn't wait to put them on. I knew they would drive her crazy, and I told her so. She turned to me very seriously and said, " Mom, these are not going to make me delirious." They lasted about five minures.


Central park shadows.



6 comments:

Liz said...

Rachel, don't tell me you're wearing that blue rain coat you had on your mission. You still have it??

Rachel said...

Of course, I hardly ever wear it, but I am always really glad to have it now and again!! How are you guys?

Rachel said...

LiZ!! That's funny! I didn't remember posting a picture with that jacket on. So I just looked back over the photos. Turns that that is Sister Bjarnason in that picture when we went to see the Thanksgiving Balloons in NYC. You of all people should have recognized her!!

Liz said...

LOL! That IS funny, 'cause I saw the picture and thought "is that really Rachel? It doesn't quite look like her" I guess I recognized Liz but didn't realize it was her, ha! That's great that you guys got together.

Maren said...

yay!! these are great pictures!! I love that video of reed too!

Liz said...

And now that I look back at the pictures I see the caption saying it's Liz, but I swear the captions weren't there the first time I saw it.