Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Victoria!

Memories

Yesterday was kind of a long day and after zipping up her "underwears" package for the millionth time I must have made a frustrated sigh because Victoria looked at me and said, "I driving you crazy mommy?" It made me laugh. However, it also made me realize how perceptive she is becoming and that I need to be more careful. I don't ever want to think I am frustrated with her.

Victoria likes privacy in the bathroom. She won't let anyone stick around. "Go out please, and close the door."

3 comments:

LizzyP said...

I've also been recently thinking the same thing about my body language and Joshua's ability to interpret it. You're a great Mom.

Mugsy said...

O Rach, Your little ones are so sweet! I love that little personality Victoria has. Did I ever tell you how much I loved the name Victoria? Isn't that funny that both of our children had names we liked. Hah I should have named Layla Victoria...Then we would both have a Reed and Victoria! Anyway, love you!

Nicole said...

I love that she is so much like you! He He! :) I can see you doing something like that when you were 2. We might have to ask your Mom huh?