Thursday, August 7, 2008

Moving!

Well, we are in the midst of moving again! Really, you would think we would settle down already, right? We received some good news a few weeks ago and it means we are headed 2000 miles northeast. Richard was accepted into University of Connecticut's MBA program for this fall. So, we packed up our old apartment and moved everything to Richard's parents garage.
Now in a week everyone will shoot off in different directions. Rosalie and Melissa are heading to NYC. Victoria, Reed and I are heading to Ogden for Maren's wedding. Richard and his Dad are driving, Uhaul in tow, all the way to UCONN. Crazy!
So we are ready for the cooler temperatures and beautiful fall! Victoria already chants, "Go Husky's"!!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats and good luck! Too bad we're heading back West, looks like we're going to Vegas baby! I would like to settle down sometime too:)

Gina said...

We are so excited for you guys! I guess we will have to meet up in NYC sometime! Tell Richard Kirtis is sorry he hasn't called him back! I'll get him to do it this weekend!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am glad that he is getting a MBA at a great school. It will be fun to live in the east for awhile. Keep me updated. How long are you in Utah? I would love to see you!

Cristina HW said...

CONGRATULATIONS! we're so happy for you rachel & richard, but we're sad too...we'll miss you all. it wasn't enough time.

Mugsy said...

Rach, it was so good to talk to you the other night. I am excited for you and your new adventure. Call me if you ever want to chat or have any other questions I can help you with. Love you, Meg

LizzyP said...

Connecticut? That's not too far from us at all! I'm a happy girl. Let's plan to get together.

laura said...

We'll have to get together!!!