Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet Reed!



I just want to write quickly about how sweet and smiley Reed is.  He is such a great baby.  He rewards all attention with a quick, easy smile.  You don't have to work hard to get him to smile.  I often look up at him and he is smiling at me as if to make me smile.  He laughs on a whim and it is just so sweet. Often Victoria gets a little too close or hugs him a little too tight, for my comfort, but he doesn't seem to mind.  Victoria often looks at me like Mom why are you messing with me, clearly Reed likes this.  She spins him in his gym thing and he just loves it.  After he is fed he just smiles sweetly up at me like I am the greatest!  I sure love this little Man.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi! Did you guys make it to Connecticut? How are things- are you getting settled? Send us an email ginakhill@gmail.com, and I'll send you our new phone number. Love you guys!

me? said...

rachel - I found you through Megan...Conneticut! WOW. seriously across-the-country. if you don't mind, I'll check in once and a while (and in case your still wondering who this is, remember the good ole' days of OHS tennis with Mr. B?)