Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Memorable Moments!

Victoria's smiling face as she exclaimed, "Reed thinks I'm funny!"  It doesn't matter how many times I have told her she is funny.  She only cares if Reed thinks she's funny.

While I was on the phone with Amanda, Victoria walked up to me and said, "excuse me, excuse me, will you dance with me?"  Mind you she had her Beauty and the Beast dress on and she kind of had her hand extended in a funny way!

Victoria gives the following responses to these questions:
Who is the boss? Mommy.
Who is the best driver? Daddy
And of course she gives the appropriate responses to:
Who is the Queen, King, Prince and, of course, Princess?

I need to add that the only reason Victoria thinks Richard is the better driver is because I got lost the other day and she started getting nervous.  We were looking for a Petting Zoo Farm and I had my friend giving me directions, but she just kept saying, "Mom, please, just call Daddy".

She has taken it upon herself to take care of Reed.  If he fusses at all she really does give the appropriate response.  Sometimes she gives him a toy, sometimes she says "no Reed" and sometimes she says, "Mom, just nurse him".  I have also seen her retrieve toys other babies have stolen from Reed and returned them to him.  If anyone gets to close to him she weasels her way in between them protectively.  Her first question in the morning is, "where's Reed". Followed quickly with, "where's Daddy".

I love these two!  I think they are going to be great friends!

1 comment:

carrie said...

It is official. Victoria has the greatest personality of all time. I love these stories...they crack me up! I want her to come live with me...