Friday, September 19, 2008

Richard is 31!


I just want to take a few minutes to wish Richard a Happy Birthday!  He is 31! WOW! 
I love him so much and I am so grateful for all that he does for me and our family.  He really is a wonderful husband and father.  I know that he would do anything for me and for the majority of you readers!  I don't think he has ever turned down an opportunity to serve and typically he is very thorough and efficient.   His Type A personality comes in handy frequently and compliments my not-so Type A personality.  We balance each other out very well.  He is an early riser which comes in handy on Saturdays.  He always lets me sleep in and feeds and plays with the kids.  I love to listen to the fun they have together.  Richard is fun! I remember the first summer I met him in Alaska was one of the funniest I remember.  However, most of the jokes were at my expense.  That hasn't changed much! I tell him all the time that he needs new material!!
I love Richard for numerous reasons and I feel very blessed that he loves me back!  
I hope you have a wonderful day and I am so lucky to have you as my husband!


4 comments:

Amanda P said...

Richard, Happy Birthday! I'm not so sure I am included in the majority of the readers that you will do anything for...Just kidding! Richard, I completely agree that you are so much fun. No wonder your little cute kids are so hillarious. We love you!

Cristina HW said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD! you're a good man! AND completely hilarious, i agree. we hope it's a good one! love, nic, cristina, alcott & calais

kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Richard! I hope school is going well.

I love seeing the photos of everyone, especially your darling children. It was so fun to see Rachel, Victoria and meet cute sweet Reed at Maren's wedding. However we missed Richard.
Love,
Aunt Kathleen

Maren said...

happy birthday richard!
do you remember the first time I met you?? I must have been like 12 ish.. you, rachel and amanda were doing a puzzle at our house and you kept teasing me about liking Britney Spears (I totally deserved it!) I thought you were so funny and cool. and you still are! haha!
I love you guys! and I'm so proud of you and your wonderful little family!