Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from Connecticut.









Well we just finished our first Halloween here in Connecticut. It was a gorgeous Fall day here in New England at 61 degrees. The highlight of our day of course was watching Victoria yell "Trick or Treat" for herself and Reed. She really scored like a bandit in the candy department however, judging from her basket it seemed like she double-dipped  a few times. She was so cute as a Bumble Bee this year and her younger brother was, in her words, a "baby chick." We later met up with their friends for a Trunk or Treat. It was a fun night to see the Bumble Bee and her Baby Chick trick or treat. 




7 comments:

em said...

you always have the most amazing clothes! Where did you get that sweater???

Maren said...

I agree with the sweater comment!! sooo great.

also, V is possibly the funniest thing in the world! Reed looks like you Rach.

Amanda P said...

Oh, that are soooo cute! I miss you and you hillarous and cute family!

Kerstin said...

I can't believe how much Reed has grown! They look so adorable in their costumes.

Erin said...

Rachel,
This has been so fun to see what you and your lovely family are up to! I love the costumes, especially Reed as a chicken! And I love the story of Victoria perfecting her go fish game. I'm glad that we'll be able to keep in touch now.
As for my mom, she retired a few years ago but is just as busy as ever. She loves volunteering and staying active in the community - such a social butterfly. Isn't it wild how she doesn't age! I always complain to her that I have more gray hairs than she does!

kathleen said...

What cute precious children, the darling bumble bee and sweet little chick.

I also was in the east for Halloween and the weather was great that day. You just can't beat the east for beauty and leaves. Check out the photos on Lewisgirls blog. Leaves, leaves, leaves everywhere, and then there are those annoying leaf blowers. When I first went to Sara's in the fall, I thought there was constant construction then realzed it was the leaf blowers.

Aunt Kathleen

Maren said...

did you know I watch that video of victoria every time I need a little cheering up? give her a kiss from me.