Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Old Fish!

I just wish each of you could play Go Fish/Old Maid with Victoria. For Halloween, Moe's Cantina gave her a deck of "Old Moe" cards and since then all she has wanted to do is play "old fish". And believe me it is like playing with a professional poker player. Tonight, I kid you not, I saw her cheat a little. I caught her sticking a card down her night gown. She didn't say a word when I caught her, she just kept chewing her wad of gum as if nothing had happened. And I thought to myself, "hey wait a minute, I thought I banned her from chewing gum ever since I had to cut a piece out of my hair on Halloween".
It really is funny how excited she gets when she gets a match. She high-fives and says "oh thank you" when you hand her your card. She says "Me?" every time I say "go fish" like I hadn't said it a million times. She really is a crack up!

5 comments:

em said...

So for sure this is the funniest thing I've ever ever read!!!!

Amanda P said...

That is so funny! Pretty sure she learned to cheat from you! Or was that me! :)

Amanda P said...

P.S. I love that her mom is downplaying her cheating! Is sticking a card down your shirt really only cheating a litle? :)

em said...

Totally agree Amanda... Also when you caught her Rachel she "just kept chewing her wad of gum..." She is super slick!

Kelly Nielson said...

She sounds so cute! Quincy loves Candyland right now. We'll have to give Old Maid a try for a change!